0

What I Wore… 1st August 2014


We are going to see the biggest flat we can afford today and I am soooooo excited. It looks amazing in the pictures and the dimensions make it seem it will live up to expectations. I don’t completely trust pictures anymore they are incredible at angling something to make it look completely different.

For the viewing and for the questionable weather I have gone with my Forever 21 patterned trousers, my Miss Selfridge plain top and my Steve Madden sandals. I even put in a little more effort and put on a necklace! Don’t know if you noticed so I’m pointing it out! It is my Pull and Bear one and I though it would go well with this?

For hair and makeup I used my weekly Pantene 2 minute colour rescue in the shower last night and brushed this morning, put on Rimmel with Kate Moss 107 red lipstick and mascara.

Have a lovely weekend and a fantastic first day of the month!

Thanks for Reading xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top UA-47819335-1