0

Force of July Blogilates


So I have another holiday coming up but also I just want to feel a bit more confident generally and tone up. I signed up a while ago to the email newsletter for Blogilates and each month they send a monthly calendar with workouts you should do each day. 

I loved the idea but I kept making excuses space, time etc but this month I am going to push myself and lots of them are only 10 minutes long and I'm starting off with two a day so its only twenty minutes. I fit them in before dinner today and really go worked out in those twenty minutes I was sweaty!

I can't wait to see the difference later on!

The two I tried are below, just keep telling yourself its only ten minutes!

Thanks for Reading xx

 Flat Stomach Fat Melter

5 Best Muffintop Moves

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top UA-47819335-1