0

What I Wore… 24th May 2014


Shopping Trip!! We have a holiday coming up in two weeks! Finally! We booked it way in advance so now we have been counting down the months and it’s finally here so we went on a shopping trip to get supplies. I wanted soft shorts, a beach cover up and lots of sun tan cream and he wanted flip flops and swimming trunks and I did much better! I still haven’t found a kaftan I like so I’m going to be internet shopping a lot in the next few days, Jigsaw has a lovely one but it’s so expensive I’m not going there.

For easy changing I wore my H&M leggings, basic grey vest from H&M, my old red jumper from Topshop and my New Look boots.

For hair I plaited a front section and pinned back.

Thanks for Reading xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top UA-47819335-1