0

Second Run!


It was hot! I have not been that sweaty in a long time. I was on the treadmill and I made myself do 0.2 faster on all the speeds than last time so at the moment I am doing;

Time (mins)
Speed km/hour
5
10
5
9.6
5
9.2
5
8.8

And yes I do know it’s a little sad to write it up in Excel but it’s so easy! And I actually looked at the distance my treadmill said I had done and it reckoned 3km pretty much exactly but check out the screen shots below. I don’t think they are made for treadmills but Map my Run is doing the best.



I’m trying to decide what my next challenge on the treadmill should be I think I might try and do 10 minutes at 10, I think that would also help me more when I do a proper run in the great outdoors. 

I also want to say thank you to this guy, you totally got my through, thank you, thank you!


How have your runs been going, set yourselves any good challenges?

Thanks for Reading xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top UA-47819335-1