0

New Look Colour Story


I am loving one of the edits New Look has done for Spring/Summer called Summer Colours. It ranges from white to pink with a load of colours inbetween and all the pieces are very on trend. There is a great selection, I think the edit has been done really well and I would happily wear these pieces for spring and summer. They have a great mix of pastel, feminine styles and more statement pieces which is exactly what I want for spring! Below are my favourites.

All pictures sourced from newlook.com

Thanks for Reading xx

Jacquard Wrap Skirt - £17.99

V Cami - £9.99

Yellow T-shirt - £14.99 and Im loving the skirt it's styled with also £14.99

Mint Green Sweater - £17.99

Blue Jumpsuit - £27.99

Pixelated Blazer -£29.99 and skirt £19.99


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top UA-47819335-1