0

Ready to Wear Fall 2014 Alexander McQueen!!!


This season McQueen went with a different look, they relaxed the shape and went more fairytale and mystical. They kept the usual McQueen colour palate and simple but incredibly detailed designs. Sarah Burton was inspired by 'wild beauty' but 'through an innocent child's eyes' and that was definitely accomplished in this collection. But I miss the old 'structured' McQueen I found it a lot more exciting; the bee collection! Or the feminine futuristic collection they were amazing, this collection there were only a couple multi-coloured looks I was wowed by. Don't get me wrong I would still give an arm to have a McQueen hanging in my wardrobe just maybe not an arm and a leg for this collection.

All pictures sourced from style.com.

Thanks for Reading xx








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top UA-47819335-1