0

New at Miss Selfridge


I will nearly always find stuff at Miss Selfridge I love on the hanger and then will leave with the changing room after trying them on but for now these look great. See the new in at Miss Selfridges here.


  1. Geo-Mix Print Sleeve Playsuit- both cool and cute, I love the simple difference between the top and bottom and the flash of neon orange. This looks easy to dress down with thick cotton tights and pretty much any colour flat and also dress up with bare legs and boots.

  2. Blue and Orange T-shirt Dress - I am loving pattern at the moment and this is a really easy way to get it into my wardrobe, a great statement dress! No need for accessories and all it would only need a simple hairstyle. I think it would be really cool to wear a completely contrasting nail colour like a neon pink or a blood red.


  3. Camel Fedora - I think Fedoras came back in a big way and for the moment aren't going any where, makes any outfit effortlessly chic you just need the confidence to actually go out the house wearing one!


All pictures from Miss Selfridge.

Thanks for reading xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top UA-47819335-1