Ginger Biscuits with Lots of Piping!!!

So I got a load of piping nozzles for Christmas and I don't have a clue what most of them do. Today I tried out five of them with my new food colouring on some ginger biscuits!

The ginger biscuit recipe was Paul Hollywoods Mum's recipe and I found it on the bbc wesite; http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/pauls_mums_ginger_72428 I think it could take more ginger and at least 2 tbsn of black treacle.





My five colours from wilton which I absolutely loved! 

And these are what I did with them first couple were just testing what they all did and let me know if you would like nozzle numbers. I did start to run out of ideas towards the end but it was so much fun just making up anything.









And all together -





1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Back to Top UA-47819335-1